A quick update on our progress

Dear LIMITS friends,

It’s been a week since our last post and today we want to give you a quick update on our progress.

Like we mentioned in our previous update, we’ve been working hard on a bug that caused power inaccuracies due to an issue with calibration repeatability.

We can report that we are making positive progress and the results from our qualification are so far encouraging. We have completed numerous calibrations and runs on a number of LIMITS product both indoors, on the turbo trainer, and outdoors on the road and are seeing good calibration repeatability.

We’ve decided to continue testing repeatability for the remainder of this week. Please note that further testing and analysis will enable us make a final decision so we’ll give you a more detailed report in our next update.

Thank you all for your support and patience!

Team LIMITS

About The Author

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Back Us on IndiegogoVisit us on FacebookVisit us on Twitter